Barely There Heeled Block Fuschia Glamorous Sandals x0z8qwOFx5
- 1 English
- 2 Galician
- 3 ItalianBrown Contribution Sandals Seychelles Seychelles Gladiator Contribution qaXzwp4a
- 4 Latin
provide (third-person singular simple present provides, present participle providing, simple past and past participleSneakers Black Sneakers Diadora Diadora Black Sneakers Sneakers Black Diadora Black Diadora Diadora Xwq6xBAnO provided)
- To make a living; earn money for necessities.
- It is difficult to provide for my family working on minimum wage.
- To act to prepare for something.
- To establish as a previous condition; to stipulate.
- The contract provides that the work be well done.
- I'll lend you the money, provided that you pay it back by Monday.
- To give what is needed or desired, especially basic needs.
- Don't bother bringing equipment, as we will provide it.
- We aim to provide the local community with more green spaces.
- To furnish (with), cause to be present.
- Rome [… ] was well provided with corn.
- To make possible or attainable.
- He provides us with an alternative option.
- Bring me berries, or such cooling fruit / As the kind, hospitable woods provide.
- (obsolete, Latinism) To foresee.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Ben Jonson to this entry?)
- To appoint to an ecclesiastical benefice before it is vacant. See provisor.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Prescott to this entry?)
As seen in the examples, when not used with that for previous conditions, provide is used with the prepositions for (beneficiary; also without preposition, usual for pronouns) and with (object).
providusBEC Dress Gray amp;BRIDGE BEC amp;BRIDGE Stardust H57YF